Sunday, March 8, 2009

Landyn Rose


Yesterday I took Landy to my aunt's house for the night while Adrian and I went to a wedding and the sweet little baby got sick. So I was driving to Grandview, MO at 11:30 but remember last night was the time change so it was really like 12:30 :( Of course I didn't even question jumping in my car and going to her rescue. My poor baby... she is the middle child and she would for sure fit right into what you think of when you think of a middle child. She is the sweetest, most loving but extremely active and when she doesn't get her way it is over. Although she is getting better about that. I just love her so much and would NEVER EVER want her to feel like the middle child, you know?? We charish our time with her, ever moment. She makes us laugh and smile constantly. She is our sunshine, a true reward from Heaven. " ...children a reward from Him" Psalm 127:3 She is the best eater. She eats anything and everything you put in front of her... I think she will be like my brother, Chance, who can eat anything and everything and not gain an ounce. Ok, timeout! Lauren Case is over here right now interviewing Leila for a class and Landyn is sitting at the table with us. Landyn just said... "Hey, I farted!" She just cracks me up all of the time, that is what I am talking about. And then she said, "No, I didn't, you did!" Talking to Lauren... HA! She is so sweet too, if Liv is crying she is the first to run to find out what the problem is. She is fearless, brave, sweet, loving, active, encouraging, honery, fun, and crazy. She is everything and more than we could ever think to ask for. We love her with everything that we are and we hope that we raise her right in the way of the Lord. We pray that she will never question who she is and if she does question that she would find her way only in the Way. It does take an village to raise children and I really love and appreciate everyone who has their hand in on our family. You are what makes this a fantastic journey! We love you Landy and I hope that there never comes a time that you question that. You have all of us; all of our energy, all of our patience, all of our love, and all of our prayers. Even though you just mooned Lauren... :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the middle children! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I feel i have been more than patient i either want my money or my cases i have paid for it has been extremely way to long.....

    ROBI

    ReplyDelete